Master of Public Policy and Administration
Bachelor of Business Law
County of Ventura – County Administrative Manager (11 years)
- Legislative Analysis
- Policy and Advocacy
- Liaison to Ventura County Board of Supervisors
- Government Committees and Boards
- Federal and state grants
American Red Cross of Ventura County – Manager (6 years)
- Disaster Response
- Disaster Preparedness
- Public Information Officer
- Communications and Fundraising
Boards and Affiliations
Ventura County Credit Union – Board Director and Elected Official (9 years)
- Direct a major financial institution
- Financial Services
- Member Services
- Organizational Budgeting
- Organizational Policy
Ventana Homeowners Association (HOA) – Board Director (6 years)
- Administrate our local homeowner’s association (across the street from Vons, Mission Oaks) on a 5 member Board.
- Oversee the Associations Budget
- Oversee homeowners concerns and issues
- Oversee long term infrastructure planning and upgrades
- Dedicated member of our community in Ventana and upholding pleasant neighborhoods that lie in our Water District.
Ventura County Leadership Academy (Graduate) (Cohort XVIII-2012-13)
- The Ventura County Leadership Academy connects and cultivates a diverse network of passionate, capable leaders through an immersion in both critical issues shaping Ventura County and opportunities for personal and professional growth. VCLA’s comprehensive program ignites awareness and inspiration, helping cohort members discover their individual pathway toward impacting our region.
- To create a leadership development incorporating, business, social services, education, community, government, and cultural issues throughout Ventura County;
- To promote the inclusion of diverse groups of individuals;
- To broaden the awareness, understanding and appreciation of a variety of critical issues affecting life in Ventura County, through contacts with community leaders, and participation in workshops, field studies, and related programs.